Marketing consultancy for law firms
Engaging a specialist law firm marketing consultant is an ideal way to make progress on those strategic marketing projects which could do with an extra push from someone with the right expertise.
With many years’ of experience in professional services marketing, we can help you to develop a marketing plan to meet your objectives, allocate scarce resources, adopt best practice and help you to avoid all the pitfalls.
In the UK, Lexcel accredited firms need to develop and maintain a marketing plan which includes measurable objectives for the next twelve months, clearly allocated responsibility and procedures for a six-monthly review.
For international firms, it can be helpful to have someone in the UK to help with expansion plans or the launch of a new office – we are very happy to work with your inhouse marketing team, wherever they are based.
How we can help
We assist law firms with their market plans and strategy in a number of ways, including:
- a health check on current marketing plans and activities;
- devising new plans for the firm, a legal practice or sector group;
- launch of a new legal service;
- budgeting and marketing cost reviews;
- development of a legal content strategy;
- project management, for example rebranding or CRM implementation;
- research including client service reviews, staff surveys and mystery shopping; and
- coaching and mentoring of new marketing partners.