Topical legal content articles for marketing wills & probate law
With a rapidly aging population, there are lots of opportunities for private client lawyers to grow their practice – but there is also a lot of competition, so you need to stay one step ahead.
A monthly subscription to the wills & probate law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the private client law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Making a will when you retire
- why having a will is important as you enter retirement;
- assessing testamentary capacity;
- when medical evidence is necessary; and
- avoiding claims of duress and undue influence.
Risks to consider in DIY probate
- an outline of the key risks to consider;
- avoiding liability for debts;
- inheritance tax calculations; and
- legal advice for peace of mind.
How to prevent your attorneys from falling out
- protecting your interests;
- considerations when choosing a suitable person;
- minimising the risk of a falling out; and
- the importance of making your wishes known.