Topical legal content articles for marketing wills & probate law
With a rapidly aging population, there are lots of opportunities for private client lawyers to grow their practice – but there is also a lot of competition, so you need to stay one step ahead.
A monthly subscription to the wills & probate law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the private client law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
New organ donation law, giving you control
- outline of new laws which are coming into force;
- what presumed consent will mean;
- options for opting out of deemed consent; and
- appointing others to make the decision on your behalf.
Information to gather for your probate solicitor
- the responsibilities of the executor;
- what your solicitor initially needs;
- providing information about assets; and
- dealing with unexpected finds or things you cannot trace.
Care decisions without a lasting power of attorney
- who has legal right to make care decisions on your behalf?
- when might care decisions need to be made?
- when could social services get involved?
- when a matter must go to the Court of Protection.