Topical legal content articles for marketing wills & probate law
With a rapidly aging population, there are lots of opportunities for private client lawyers to grow their practice – but there is also a lot of competition, so you need to stay one step ahead.
A monthly subscription to the wills & probate law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the wills and probate topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Probate – lost or unexpected beneficiaries?
- a representative's legal duties and responsibilities;
- protecting yourself against lost beneficiaries;
- protecting yourself against unexpected beneficiaries; and
- benefits of instructing a solicitor to handle the administration of the estate.
When to consider appointing a professional attorney
- reasons why people choose to appoint a professional;
- the two types of lasting power of attorney;
- potential consequences of not making an LPA; and
- the key benefits of appointing a solicitor to act as your attorney.
Ensuring your home passes according to your wishes
- why it is important to clearly state your wishes in your will;
- property ownership and options for gifting your property;
- payment of outstanding mortgages and taxes;
- considerations when leaving your property to charity.
Witnessing of wills and LPA services go digital
- video-witnessed wills legalised during coronavirus pandemic
- implications for wills witnessed by video in previous months;
- online service for lasting powers of attorney; and
- why instruct a solicitor to help put your affairs in order.
Why use a legal expert for your estate administration
- why the move to online services is fuelling DIY estate administration;
- dealing with financial and legal procedures;
- key reasons to instruct a solicitor handle the practical aspects; and
- downsides of attempting to administer an estate yourself.
Worried about a vulnerable person during the Covid-19 lockdown?
- most common forms of elder abuse in the UK;
- red flags to look out for when you suspect abuse;
- advice on how to tackle serious concerns; and
- taking legal steps to protect a vulnerable person.