Topical legal content articles for marketing residential conveyancing law
Residential conveyancing is a highly competitive area of legal work, and so it is vitally important to stay one step ahead in your marketing. But, if you are busy focused on getting clients into their new home, how do find the time to write articles for your website and social media?
A monthly subscription to the residential conveyancing articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the residential property law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Five problems with leases
- the underlying issue with leaseholds;
- the main problems associated, such as expensive service charges;
- proposals for reform by The Law Commission; and
- using an experienced solicitor to guide you through the steps.
Legal considerations when building a granny annex
- planning permission and development rights;
- complying with other legal building requirements;
- short and long-term tax considerations; and
- deciding ownership.
Selling a property at auction
- understanding the auction process;
- advantages and disadvantages of selling through auction;
- types of property best suited; and
- alternative methods for a quick sale