Topical legal content articles for marketing residential conveyancing law
Residential conveyancing is a highly competitive area of legal work, and so it is vitally important to stay one step ahead in your marketing. But, if you are busy focused on getting clients into their new home, how do find the time to write articles for your website and social media?
A monthly subscription to the residential conveyancing articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the residential property law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Running a business from home
- legal considerations for using your home as a workplace;
- checking your lease or deeds for restrictions;
- tax implications and mortgage terms; and
- considering the impact on neighbours and surrounds.
Gazundering, what it is and how to avoid it
- what is gazundering?
- government proposals to stop gazundering;
- why you should consider a lock out agreement; and
- the importance of sorting out issues in advance with your conveyancer.
Shared ownership update
- what is shared ownership?
- how does shared ownership work?
- the pros and cons of shared ownership; and
- how shared ownership could be changing in the future.