Topical legal content articles for marketing family law
With a constant stream of case law relating to divorce and family law emanating from the courts, it is important to keep your website up to date if you are to be seen as a leader in your field. But, how easy is it to find the time to write marketing articles when you are busy representing the best interest of your clients?
A monthly subscription to the family law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the family law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Changes ahead in capital gains tax rules for divorcing couples
- the current captial gains tax rules;
- an outline of the new rules due to come into effect from April 2023;
- How will the new rules impact couples? and
- taking advice on tax implications of divorce from a solicitor.
Is a prenup part of your wedding planning?
what is a prenuptial agreement?
a look at the landmark decision of Radmacher v Granatino;
the three-stage test for determining a 'fair' prenup; and
terms which could be written into your prenuptial agreement.
A step-by-step guide to no-fault divorce
a reminder of the key changes since April 2022;
the practical steps to getting a no-fault divorce;
timescales and what you will need for your application; and
- using mediation to help resolve arrangements amicably.
The advantages of mediation to resolve a family dispute
- an overview of the mediation process;
- types of disputes mediation can help to resolve;
- the key advantages of the mediation process over going to court; and
- situations where mediation may be an unsuitable option.
Is my prenuptial agreement binding?
- will the family court uphold a prenuptial agreement?
- factors which could affect the validity of your prenup;
- making changes to an existing agreement; and
- applying to the court to disregard a prenuptial agreement on divorce.
Reconciliation; can we change our minds about getting a divorce?
- when is the latest opportunity to stop a divorce?
- what are my options during the divorce process?
- trial reconciliation and formal separations; and
- supporting your children through the change.