Topical legal content articles for marketing family law
With a constant stream of case law relating to divorce and family law emanating from the courts, it is important to keep your website up to date if you are to be seen as a leader in your field. But, how easy is it to find the time to write marketing articles when you are busy representing the best interest of your clients?
A monthly subscription to the family law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the family and matrimonial law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Can I change the locks on my house after a separation?
- advice on agreeing access amicably;
- matrimonial access rights for married couples;
- cohabiting couples – deciding who owns the house; and
- actions to take in the event of harassment or violence.
Hearing the voice of the child when parents separate
- protecting the child’s best interests;
- the role of CAFCASS;
- the process of recording the child’s views; and
- instances where a solicitor will be appointed on their behalf.
What to expect during mediation following separation
- the role of the mediator;
- the keys steps of the mediation process;
- deciding whether mediation is the right choice for you; and
- formalising decisions made as a result of mediation