Topical legal content articles for marketing family law
With a constant stream of case law relating to divorce and family law emanating from the courts, it is important to keep your website up to date if you are to be seen as a leader in your field. But, how easy is it to find the time to write marketing articles when you are busy representing the best interest of your clients?
A monthly subscription to the family law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the family law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Arrangements for children after a same sex divorce or separation
- key considerations same sex couples should bear in mind;
- resolving disputes amicably through mediation;
- identifying who has parental responsibility; and
- taking into consideration the welfare of your child.
Guide to preparing for family mediation
- what to expect at your first mediation session;
- answers to common questions about the process;
- the role of a mediator in resolving family disputes; and
- next steps whether an agreement is reached or not.
Do we need to formalise our separation?
formalising a separation after a breakdown of a marriage or a civil partnership;
the key advantages of a separation agreement;
when is a separation agreement not needed? and
putting children’s interests first.
Should you sign a prenuptial agreement?
- factors to consider before signing an agreement;
- understanding the implications for both parties;
- pros and cons of having a prenuptial agreement; and
- the importance of getting independent legal advice.
Do I need to start my divorce prior to Brexit?
- when it is beneficial to commence proceedings prior to Brexit;
- advantages of being the first to issue divorce proceedings;
- your rights as to where you issue your divorce; and
- changes to EU recognition of a UK divorce in 2021.
Are future earnings taken account of in a divorce settlement?
- addressing concerns about future financial security;
- which assets are used to calculate the settlement?
- a look into the case of Waggott v Waggot; and
- do future earnings affect maintenance payments?