Topical legal content articles for marketing family law
With a constant stream of case law relating to divorce and family law emanating from the courts, it is important to keep your website up to date if you are to be seen as a leader in your field. But, how easy is it to find the time to write marketing articles when you are busy representing the best interest of your clients?
A monthly subscription to the family law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the family law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Can a non-molestation order prevent someone bothering me?
- what is a non-molestation order and who can be stopped?
- what are the grounds for a non-molestation order?
- how can you obtain a non-molestation order? and
- what happens if a non-molestation order is breached?
Parental responsibility and assisted conception via IVF or a donor
- what is parental responsibility?
- who has parental responsibility after in-vitro fertilisation (IVF)?
- who has parental responsibility after egg or sperm donation? and
- how you can obtain parental responsibility for your biological child.
Is a prenup part of your business risk management strategy?
what impact can divorce have on my business?
how is a business considered within the financial settlement?
how can a prenup protect business owners? and
what type of business assets can be covered?
A smoother path to divorce from April 2022
- what is no-fault divorce?
- a look into the Owens v Owens case;
- the key changes happening in April 2022; and
- how a solicitor can help if you want a divorce without a long separation.
Could my marriage be invalid?
what makes a marriage valid in England and Wales?
when is a marriage considered invalid?
what types of marriage have been found to be invalid? and
getting confirmation a marriage is invalid.
What to expect at a financial dispute resolution hearing
what is a financial dispute resolution hearing?
making preparations for the hearing;
what happens at the hearing and your role; and
- next steps if an agreement cannot be reached.