Topical legal content articles for marketing family law
With a constant stream of case law relating to divorce and family law emanating from the courts, it is important to keep your website up to date if you are to be seen as a leader in your field. But, how easy is it to find the time to write marketing articles when you are busy representing the best interest of your clients?
A monthly subscription to the family law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the family and matrimonial law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Rights when your partner owns the property and you pay the bills?
- immediate concern over where to live;
- your rights where the property is a matrimonial home;
- the rights for cohabiting unmarried couples; and
- factors which will be considered during court proceedings.
Divorce and the division of overseas assets
- the valuation of foreign assets;
- how foreign assets are divided;
- suspecting your spouse has not disclosed assets abroad; and
- enforcement of court orders overseas.
DNA testing in a family law dispute
- where and when DNA testing can be requested;
- obtaining consent from the other party;
- funding a DNA test; and
- what happens during the DNA testing process?