Topical legal content articles for marketing civil disputes law
With a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts, frequent government consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your website up to date for clients who are seeking legal advice.
A monthly subscription to the civil dispute resolution articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the topics relating to civil disputes which are planned over the next few months will cover:
Claiming compensation for injury at a children’s birthday party
- considering the seriousness of the injury;
- seeking medical advice;
- making a legal claim; and
- the claim process.
Common causes of boundary disputes
- when issues over boundary lines can arise;
- various causes of a dispute;
- options for resolving a boundary dispute; and
- deciding ownership through the Land Registry.
More duties for landlords introduced by the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- fees which are allowed;
- sanctions for landlords who don’t comply with new rules;
- new powers for Trading Standards; and
- landlords as immigration officers.