Topical legal content articles for marketing civil disputes law
With a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts, frequent government consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your website up to date for clients who are seeking legal advice.
A monthly subscription to the civil dispute resolution articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the civil disputes topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Compensation for injury or illness while working in healthcare
common accidents involving care workers;
care workers and work-related stress during coronavirus;
what training and risk assessments should an employer provide? and
what to do after suffering an accident or illness at work.
Resolving a dispute between property owners with a shared interest
- instances where disputes about property issues may arise;
- the role of a solicitor in helping to resolve matters;
- options for alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation; and
- taking court action as last resort to tackle a dispute.
Can I challenge a will that fails to make reasonable provision for me?
determining eligibility to make an Inheritance Act claim;
justification for varying the terms of a will;
what does ‘reasonable’ financial provision mean? and
- is there a time limit for making a claim?
Construction industry accidents rise to new heights
employers responsibility to comply with health and safety legislation;
types of accident that occur in the construction industry;
- key things to do if you have been injured; and
making a compensation claim from an employer or contractor.
Regaining possession of a rental property during the Covid-19 crisis
- temporary rules for evictions during the coronavirus pandemic;
- circumstances where six months' notice is required;
- how courts are dealing with eviction cases; and
- appointing a lawyer to make the process as easy as possible.
What can I do if I think my relative’s attorney is abusing their position?
types of disputes involving an attorney;
- the role played by the Court of Protection;
- options for alternative dispute resolution; and
who picks up the legal costs of an attorney dispute?