Topical legal content articles for marketing civil disputes law
With a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts, frequent government consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your website up to date for clients who are seeking legal advice.
A monthly subscription to the civil dispute resolution articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the civil disputes topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
My neighbour has stolen part of my garden. What can I do?
- steps you can take to achieve the desired resolution;
- considering the available evidence and proving encroachment;
- choosing mediation to resolve the dispute; and
- when is it time to start formal court proceedings?
Driving into the pandemic – accidents involving a delivery driver
- coronavirus impact on health and safety risks of delivery vehicles;
- who is legally responsible if you are involved in an accident with a delivery driver?
- making a compensation claim for injuries; and
- contacting a solicitor to strengthen your legal position.
Private tenants and renting during the coronavirus
- a tenant’s liability to continue paying rent;
- receiving an eviction order or notice of possession proceedings;
- can landlords refuse to carry out property repairs? and
- can a landlord enter a rented property while the tenant is shielding?
Have you suffered from Covid-19 due to lack of PPE?
- outline of an employer’s duty of care to its employees;
- lack of provision of suitable personal protective equipment;
- claiming compensation for an infection at work; and
- making a claim if a relative dies of Covid-19
Coronavirus illness and travel FAQs
- cancelling package holidays and getting refunds;
- travel insurance policies;
- claiming compensation after being infected at a hotel; and
- considerations for travelling abroad in the future.
Could carelessness on social media land you in court?
- when you might face a claim;
- examples of legal claims for defamation;
- how to limit the damage; and
- when to seek urgent legal advice.