Topical legal content articles for marketing civil disputes law
With a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts, frequent government consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your website up to date for clients who are seeking legal advice.
A monthly subscription to the civil dispute resolution articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the topics relating to civil disputes which are planned over the next few months will cover:
Not so safe at work - compensation for an accident
- legal requirement on employers to provide duty of care;
- common accidents in the workplace:
- steps to take after an accident; and
- using a solicitor to obtain compensation.
Your rights when a house share goes wrong
- circumstances surrounding house shares;
- your rights as a property owner;
- your rights as a lodger or tenant; and
- your rights where you are not an owner, a lodger or tenant.
Could carelessness on social media land you in court?
- when you might face a claim;
- examples of legal claims for defamation;
- how to limit the damage; and
- when to seek urgent legal advice.