Topical legal content articles for marketing residential conveyancing law
Residential conveyancing is a highly competitive area of legal work, and so it is vitally important to stay one step ahead in your marketing. But, if you are busy focused on getting clients into their new home, how do find the time to write articles for your website and social media?
A monthly subscription to the residential conveyancing articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the residential property law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Coronavirus and mortgages, your questions answered
- can first-time buyers still get a mortgage?
- what happens to existing mortgage offers?
- changing circumstances and the risk of offers being withdrawn; and
- advice on remortaging at this time.
Take care when considering the cost of developers’ incentives
- what are developers’ incentives?
- how mortgage lenders view incentives;
- why is pays to be cautious when considering accepting incentives; and
- why you should always take independent legal advice.
Putting your home on the market after relaxed restrictions on home moving
- updates to Government advice on social distancing;
- the practicalities of selling your home;
- getting your property ready for sale; and
- exchanging contracts and completing the sale simultaneously.
Accidental landlords and COVID-19 FAQs
- problems with tenants who have stopped paying rent;
- new three-month notice period for evicting tenants;
- carrying out property repairs during the pandemic; and
- paying the mortgage on a rental property or holiday home.
Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus outbreak
- challenges of putting your home on the market;
- how to safely conduct property viewings;
- when to delay the exchange of contracts; and
- extensions beyond the terms of a mortgage agreement.
Shared ownership update
- what is shared ownership?
- how does shared ownership work?
- the pros and cons of shared ownership; and
- how shared ownership could be changing in the future.