Topical legal content articles for marketing residential conveyancing law
Residential conveyancing is a highly competitive area of legal work, and so it is vitally important to stay one step ahead in your marketing. But, if you are busy focused on getting clients into their new home, how do find the time to write articles for your website and social media?
A monthly subscription to the residential conveyancing articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the residential property law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Parking and access issues when buying a new home
- considerations when buying a home with no parking;
- various types of parking and keeping your car secure;
- other parking problems that can arise; and
- how to avoid buying a home with a parking problem.
How to keep out of the mire when buying a home with a septic tank
- implications of septic tanks and water quality;
- how to identify the waste system at a property;
- How a septic tank could affect your negotiations; and
- using a solicitor to navigate environmental legislation.
Buying your first home with a small deposit
- key barriers to getting on the property ladder;
- details of the new 95 per cent mortgage guarantee scheme;
- advantages and disadvantages of the scheme; and
- alternative options open to first-time buyers.
Protecting yourself from property fraud during the pandemic
- an overview of the different types of property fraud;
- advice and precautions you can take to stay safe;
- protecting your property from fraudsters; and
- protecting the elderly and vulnerable property owners.
Selling your apartment and avoiding some pitfalls
- typical issues that may arise when selling a leasehold flat;
- dealing with management companies;
- establishing ownership of the common parts; and
effects of the cladding crisis and lenders’ response.
What to prepare for your conveyancing solicitor
- key things to prepare for the first meeting;
- how to help get your property transaction moving quickly;
- documents your solicitor will need throughout the transaction; and
- agreeing and discussing timescales in advance to manage expectations.