Topical legal content articles for marketing residential conveyancing law
Residential conveyancing is a highly competitive area of legal work, and so it is vitally important to stay one step ahead in your marketing. But, if you are busy focused on getting clients into their new home, how do find the time to write articles for your website and social media?
A monthly subscription to the residential conveyancing articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the residential property law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Protecting yourself from property fraud during the pandemic
- an overview of the different types of property fraud;
- advice and precautions you can take to stay safe;
- protecting your property from fraudsters; and
- protecting the elderly and vulnerable property owners.
Selling your apartment and avoiding some pitfalls
- typical issues that may arise when selling a leasehold flat;
- dealing with management companies;
- establishing ownership of the common parts; and
effects of the cladding crisis and lenders’ response.
What to prepare for your conveyancing solicitor
- key things to prepare for the first meeting;
- how to help get your property transaction moving quickly;
- documents your solicitor will need throughout the transaction; and
- agreeing and discussing timescales in advance to manage expectations.
Five potential problems with your title (and how to fix them)
- benefits of getting the title to your property in order;
- the ideal stage of your purchase to check your title;
- five possible title problems which could arise; and
- how a solicitor can help find solutions.
Advice for buying a home with friends or family
- what is joint ownership?
- should you be joint tenants or tenants in common?
- an outline of the main pros and cons; and
- unintended consequences of owning a property jointly.
Stamp duty holiday, should I buy a property now?
- what is a stamp duty holiday and how does it work?
- who will the new changes benefit?
- what will happen at the end of the holiday period? and
- advantages and disadvantages of buying a property now.