Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
With a constant stream of employment case law emanating from tribunals, frequent employer consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the employment law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Changing from employee to consultant: pitfalls to avoid
- the difference between employees and consultants;
- benefits to the employer and the consultant;
- commercial and legal risks to the employer; and
- steps to take in reducing the risks.
Garden leave - protecting your business when employees go
- what is garden leave and how is it beneficial to a business?
- when can you use garden leave?
- key terms to include in the contract and penalties for breach of terms; and
- using restrictive covenants as an alternative.
Changes in the law for April 2020 and beyond
- key changes published by the government;
- extending entitlement to the National Living Wage;
- updates of significant cases; and
- how Brexit will affect employment rights.