Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the employment law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
What employers need to know about hidden disabilities
- defining a disability under The Equality Act 2010;
- asking employees about their health;
- liability for disability discrimination or failure to make reasonable adjustments; and
- common myths about an employers responsibilities.
Employers - let’s talk about pay
- fair treatment and discrepancies in pay rises;
- a look at the different pay gaps for employees;
- assessing your pay gap to avoid discriminatory pay claims; and
- justifying a pay difference or discriminatory pay practices.
Employee monitoring; an employer’s guide
- top benefits of employee monitoring to your business;
- drawbacks to employee monitoring and impact on employees;
- considerations for data protection and human rights; and
- advice on the contents of a monitoring policy.
Adoption rights; what employers need to know
- who is entitled to adoption employment rights?
- an outline of statutory adoption leave and pay;
- protection from detriment and dismissal; and
- supporting employees while avoiding employment tribunal claims.
Employee benefits; pitfalls to avoid
- types of employee benefits and renumeration packages;
- creating a contractual right to a benefit;
- avoiding equal pay and discrimination risks; and
- withdrawing a benefit in breach of contract.
Negotiating a senior executive package
- considerations during the recruitment process;
- implications of the Directors and Companies Act 2006;
- key elements of a contract and remuneration package; and
- the main pitfalls to avoid when negotiating the details.