Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the employment law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Can employers insist that employees get vaccinated?
- implications and risks for requiring employees to be vaccinated;
- advice on how to encourage staff to get the vaccine;
- asking employees if they have been vaccinated; and
- handling any staff tensions that may arise as a result.
Seven pitfalls to avoid when making redundancy
- the challenges of making redundancies;
- common misunderstandings and mistakes for employers to avoid;
- implications of the government furlough scheme; and
- how a solicitor can help with employee redundancies.
Returning employees to the workplace after lockdown
- what are the risks and potential employee claims?
- key steps to reducing health and safety risks;
- advice on reintergrating employees who are shielding; and
- considerations for pregnant employees or those with childcare difficulties.
It is time to refresh HR policies and practices for 2021
- is your working from home policy fit for purpose?
- remove barriers by reviewing equality and diversity policies;
- implications for handling confidential information and data protection; and
- the impact of Brexit on freedom of movement for employees.
Working from home & mental health of employees
- potential health problems arising from homeworking;
- employer responsibilities for employees’ mental health;
- how to approach an employee that may be struggling; and
- advice on performance management and handling disciplinary matters.
Keeping your workforce agile and within the law
- coronavirus and keeping your workforce flexible;
- tax considerations for self-employed contractors;
- the pros and cons of zero hours contracts; and
- your rights and obligations when using agency workers.