Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the employment law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
The future of the workplace and hybrid working
- practical issues for hybrid working;
- changing employment contract terms;
- avoiding the pitfalls of hybrid working; and
- steps to take if employees resist the changes.
Refresher on family-friendly rights and the implications of Covid-19
- identifying the different types of leave;
- the key rights to family-friendly leave;
- redundancy protection for employees; and
- accomodating pregnant employees during Covid-19.
Employee, worker or self-employed? Comparing status and rights
- the three employment status categories;
recent High Court decisions on employment rights;
- comparing key differences between employees, workers and self-employed; and
- seeking legal advice from an employment law solicitor.
New rules for IR35 and off-payroll working from 6 April
- defining an individual's employment status;
- assessing tax status for employees, workers and self-employed;
- an overview of IR35 rules and the upcoming changes; and
- exemptions for small businesses.
Can employers insist that employees get vaccinated?
- implications and risks for requiring employees to be vaccinated;
- advice on how to encourage staff to get the vaccine;
- asking employees if they have been vaccinated; and
- handling any staff tensions that may arise as a result.
Seven pitfalls to avoid when making redundancy
- the challenges of making redundancies;
- common misunderstandings and mistakes for employers to avoid;
- implications of the government furlough scheme; and
- how a solicitor can help with employee redundancies.