Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the employment law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Employee benefits; pitfalls to avoid
- types of employee benefits and renumeration packages;
- creating a contractual right to a benefit;
- avoiding equal pay and discrimination risks; and
- withdrawing a benefit in breach of contract.
Negotiating a senior executive package
- considerations during the recruitment process;
- implications of the Directors and Companies Act 2006;
- key elements of a contract and remuneration package; and
- the main pitfalls to avoid when negotiating the details.
Summer 2022, employment law update
- employment law developments in the Queen’s Speech;
- announcements from the Government on issues, such as data protection and menopause;
- key tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal decisions; and
important decisions in the context of Covid-19.
Employers - let’s talk about pay
- fair treatment and discrepancies in pay rises;
- a look at the different pay gaps for employees;
- assessing your pay gap to avoid discriminatory pay claims; and
- justifying a pay difference or discriminatory pay practices.
Investigating employee misconduct: how to get it right
- avoiding future unfair dismissal claims;
- checking your disciplinary procedures;
- conducting a reasonable investigation; and
- producing an investigation report for consideration.
Spring 2022 - employment law update
- recent employment law developments;
- the key changes employers need to know about this year ;
- a timeline of the key dates and when changes come into effect; and
notable employment law cases and implications.