Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
With a constant stream of employment case law emanating from tribunals, frequent employer consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
Examples of the employment law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Keeping your workforce agile and within the law
- coronavirus and keeping your workforce flexible;
- tax considerations for self-employed contractors;
- the pros and cons of zero hours contracts; and
- your rights and obligations when using agency workers.
Seven pitfalls to avoid when making redundancy
- the challenges of making redundancies;
- common misunderstandings and mistakes for employers to avoid;
- implications of the government furlough scheme; and
- how a solicitor can help with employee redundancies.
Black Lives Matter: bringing change to the workplace
- first steps for employers and useful resources;
- what the law says on discrimination;
- the difference between positive discrimination and positive action; and
- future developments within the law and actions for employers.
Returning employees to the workplace after lockdown
- what are the risks and potential employee claims?
- key steps to reducing health and safety risks;
- advice on reintergrating employees who are shielding; and
- considerations for pregnant employees or those with childcare difficulties.
Release of lockdown: continuing or ending homeworking for staff
- making contractual or policy changes to formalise arrangements;
- the challenges of remote team management;
- can employers or employees insist on homeworking? and
- how to handle too many requests for homeworking.
Keeping redundancies fair and the alternatives
- updates to the Government’s coronavirus job retention scheme (CJRS);
- what are the alternatives to making redundancies?
- five key elements of a fair redundancy; and
- restructuring your workforce to meet current challenges.