Topical legal content articles for marketing employment law
With a constant stream of employment case law emanating from tribunals, frequent employer consultations and new regulations coming into force, it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the employment law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the employment law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Enforcing a restrictive covenant
- criteria for enforceability;
- options where a dispute arises;
- alternative methods of resolution; and
- when court action may be necessary.
Preventing claims of stress at work
- common causes of work-related stress;
- steps to take to avoid a stress claim;
- the importance of workplace policies; and
- the usefulness of risk assessments.
Common errors in employment contracts
- the importance of a binding employee contract;
- various common errors that can arise;
- advice on a well-written contract; and
- keeping contracts up-to-date and compliant with the law.