Topical legal content articles for marketing dispute resolution
It can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles, when you are a dispute resolution lawyer and busy with litigation, mediation or other client meetings. But with a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the commercial dispute resolution law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial dispute resolution topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Impact of Brexit on business disputes with EU customers and suppliers
- dealing with cross-border disputes post-Brexit;
- impact on contractual ‘choice of law’ provisions;
- how contractual ‘choice of court’ provisions will be affected; and
- enforcement of a UK judgment in EU member states.
Commercial debt recovery options in the face of Covid-19 and Brexit
- factors to consider when developing a debt recovery strategy;
- using different strategies for different types of debtors;
- key debt recovery routes available to pursue; and
- how coronavirus or Brexit might influence the approach taken.
Could alternative dispute resolution help settle a commercial dispute promptly?
- different options and methods of alternative dispute resolution;
- using mediation to resolve key issues;
- finding solutions through lawyer supported negotiation; and
- the advantages and disadvantages of using alternative dispute resolution.
Can I terminate a contract for late payment or a missed deadline?
- impact of coronavirus on ability to deliver goods and services;
- what are your rights when the terms of contract have been breached;
- circumstances when you may be entitled to terminate a contract; and
- what happens if there is no contractural right of termination.
Removing a difficult or obstructive partner in a partnership dispute
- dealing with a partnership in conflict;
- taking legal advice and starting discussions;
- negotiating a voluntary departure; and
- partnership dissolution when an agreed exit cannot be secured.
Recovering compensation for negligent professional advice during the pandemic
- what is professional negligence?
- examples related to the coronavirus pandemic;
- what are your options for making a formal complaint or legal claim; and
- how a solicitor can help seek recourse.