Topical legal content articles for marketing dispute resolution
It can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles, when you are a dispute resolution lawyer and busy with litigation, mediation or other client meetings. But with a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the commercial dispute resolution law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial dispute resolution topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Search and seizure orders
- what is a search and seizure order and when is it used?
- what are the risks of making an application to the court?
- what happens during the search and seizure? and
- does the respondent have to comply and how is property safeguarded?
Resolving a dispute about the breach of a contractual warranty or indemnity
- taking legal advice quickly to prevent a dispute escalating;
- identifying the key focus of the dispute;
- the differences between a warranty and an indemnity; and
options for resolving a dispute, including mediation.
Dealing with a serious injury to someone on your premises
immediate action that needs to be taken;
reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR);
carrying out an internal investigation; and
- engaging a specialist personal injury lawyer to protect your business.
Key time limits for debt recovery claims
- time limits for bringing a claim at court;
- an outline of the pre-action protocols;
- initiating the insolvency or winding up procedure; and
- options when the limitation period has passed.
Resolving a shareholder dispute about company strategy
your options for seeking redress for a disagreement;
taking a tactical approach to shareholder disputes;
additional rights where your company can be classed as a quasi-partnership; and
the benefits of taking prompt legal advice from a solicitor.
Legal issues following major damage to your premises
the importance of business continuity planning;
conducting investigations and colecting evidence;
a look at Endurance Corporate Capital v Sartex Quilts and Textiles ; and
recovering losses with a dispute resolution lawyer.