Topical legal content articles for marketing dispute resolution
It can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles, when you are a dispute resolution lawyer and busy with litigation, mediation or other client meetings. But with a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the commercial dispute resolution law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial dispute resolution topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Can I terminate a contract for late payment or a missed deadline?
- impact of coronavirus on ability to deliver goods and services;
- what are your rights when the terms of contract have been breached;
- circumstances when you may be entitled to terminate a contract; and
- what happens if there is no contractural right of termination.
Removing a difficult or obstructive partner in a partnership dispute
- dealing with a partnership in conflict;
- taking legal advice and starting discussions;
- negotiating a voluntary departure; and
- partnership dissolution when an agreed exit cannot be secured.
Recovering compensation for negligent professional advice during the pandemic
- what is professional negligence?
- examples related to the coronavirus pandemic;
- what are your options for making a formal complaint or legal claim; and
- how a solicitor can help seek recourse.
It’s not fair! When shareholders claim unfair prejudice
- unfair prejudice defined and examples of conduct;
- the considerations and stages of bringing forward a claim;
- options for avoiding litigation, such as mediation; and
- issuing a petition in the Companies Court and possible outcomes.
Should you agree to payment of debt by instalments?
- identifying temporary cash flow problems versus deep rooted financial issues;
- giving debtors longer to pay versus writing off the debt;
- setting up instalment payments through a debt repayment plan; and
- going to court and settling.
COVID-19 and illness compensation claims
- updates to the latest government guidance on safe working;
- documenting a risk assessment;
- what to do on receipt of a claim; and
- advice on how to proceed when there has been a fatality.