Topical legal content articles for marketing dispute resolution
It can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles, when you are a dispute resolution lawyer and busy with litigation, mediation or other client meetings. But with a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the commercial dispute resolution law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial dispute resolution topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Recovery of commercial rent arrears accrued during the pandemic
- instigating debt recovery proceedings;
- recent court decisions on the recovery of rent arrears;
- a landlord’s right to sue for recovery of rent; and
- the important of seeking legal advice from a solicitor.
Can I halt court case proceedings if no attempts have been made to resolve matters first?
- checking the clause wording in your contract;
- set criteria for halting proceedings;
- problematic alternative dispute resolution clauses; and
- advice on what happens if matters are not resolved.
Resolving a commercial lease dispute in a recession
- types of dispute relating to a commercial lease;
- the key risk considerations for landlords;
- options for resolving a lease dispute; and
- the benefits of mediation to resolve matters.
Defending a claim that you breached your duties as a director
- an outline of the key duties of a director;
potential consequences where a breach occurs;
options for dealing with minor breaches; and
options for dealing with a serious breach of duty.
Impact of Brexit on business disputes with EU customers and suppliers
- dealing with cross-border disputes post-Brexit;
- impact on contractual ‘choice of law’ provisions;
- how contractual ‘choice of court’ provisions will be affected; and
- enforcement of a UK judgment in EU member states.
Commercial debt recovery options in the face of Covid-19 and Brexit
- factors to consider when developing a debt recovery strategy;
- using different strategies for different types of debtors;
- key debt recovery routes available to pursue; and
- how coronavirus or Brexit might influence the approach taken.