Topical legal content articles for marketing dispute resolution
It can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles, when you are a dispute resolution lawyer and busy with litigation, mediation or other client meetings. But with a constant stream of case law emanating from the courts it is important to keep your business clients up to date.
A monthly subscription to the commercial dispute resolution law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the commercial dispute resolution topics planned over the next few months will cover:
How to avoid a dispute arising from bailment
- the definition of bailment;
- the obligations of a relationship involving bailment;
- disputes through breach of obligations; and
- remedies after making a claim.
Company options if a director breaches their statutory duties
- actions to take in suspicion of a breach;
- types of breaches;
- when to go to court; and
- insolvency arrangements.
Using insolvency proceedings to recover a business debt
- the insolvency process;
- instigating proceedings against a debtor;
- the impact of a statutory demand; and
- leverage of a winding up order.