Topical legal content articles for marketing commercial property law
Whether the property market is going up or going down, developers, investors, landlord and tenants need good advice on their commercial property interests, and it is important to keep your clients up to date with changes in the law.
A monthly subscription to the commercial property law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the commercial property law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Understanding the insurance provisions in your lease
- their role in claiming insurance if your property is damaged;
- the obligations of the landlord and tenant;
- rent arrangements during reinstatement of the property; and
- what to do in the event damage is caused by uninsured risks.
Taking your first commercial lease
- choosing the type of premises for your business;
- deciding on the length of the lease;
- negotiating rent and other costs; and
- your obligations as a tenant.
Dealing with restrictive covenants on land
- what are restrictive covenants;
- the possible penalties for committing a breach;
- checking whether a covenant is still enforceable; and
- options for challenging a restrictive covenant.