Topical legal content articles for marketing commercial property law
Whether the property market is going up or going down, developers, investors, landlord and tenants need good advice on their commercial property interests, and it is important to keep your clients up to date with changes in the law.
A monthly subscription to the commercial property law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial property law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Redeveloping commercial property around your tenant
making plans to improve or extend a building;
landlord's right to carry out redevelopment work;
your tenant's right to quiet enjoyment; and
- negotiating with tenants to redevelop the property.
Commercial property, green space, and The Queen’s Green Canopy
- key aspects of the Environment Act 2021;
biodiversity net gain requriement on new developments;
tree planting and planning requirements; and
the benefit and impact of conservation covenants.
Restrictive covenants and development sites
- what are restrictive covenants?
- examples of typical restrictive covenants on buildings or land;
- what are the penalties for breaching a restrictive covenant? and
- three options for dealing with a restrictive covenant.
Renewing or extending your commercial lease
- the benefits of negotiating a new lease;
- opportunities to change to existing provisions;
- applications for a statutory lease renewal; and
- why both parties need advice from an experienced property lawyer.
Securing access for a commercial property
- the importance of drawing up an access agreement;
public highways, private rights of way and maintenance;
disputes over interference with access rights; and
caution when changing use and acquiring extra land.
Legal issues when buying offices as an investment
- the fundamentals of buying an investment property;
- considerations when choosing a property;
- letting the property and ensuring a return on investment; and
- creating a future strategy for your property portfolio.