Topical legal content articles for marketing commercial property law
Whether the property market is going up or going down, developers, investors, landlord and tenants need good advice on their commercial property interests, and it is important to keep your clients up to date with changes in the law.
A monthly subscription to the commercial property law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the commercial property law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
Green leases and moves to improve energy efficiency
- proposals for new minimum energy efficiency standards;
- how to define a green lease;
- the practical issues to be covered; and
- landlords and tenants working together.
Relief from forfeiture if the tenant forgets to pay rent
- the landlord’s right to forfeit a lease;
- a look into the recent case of The Manchester Ship Canal Company Ltd v Vauxhall Motors Ltd;
- the forfeiture process; and
- when business hold a licence instead of a lease.
Electronic signatures and commercial property documents?
- the legal formalities for property documents;
- difficulties of using electronic signatures with HM Land Registry;
- legal binding terms for sale; and
- granting or taking a lease as a deed.