Topical legal content articles for marketing commercial property law
Whether the property market is going up or going down, developers, investors, landlord and tenants need good advice on their commercial property interests, and it is important to keep your clients up to date with changes in the law.
A monthly subscription to the commercial property law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the commercial property law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Ten key negotiating points when taking a new commercial lease
- the importance of drafting a well-negotiated lease;
- key negotiating points, such as repairing obligations;
- advice for commercial tenants and landlords; and
- benefits of using a solicitor for lease negotiations.
Extending your commercial property
- the benefits of extending a property over relocating;
- checking how much land you own and on what basis;
- possible legal constraints to look out for; and
- how a solicitor can help your extension go smoothly.
Site assembly for commercial development
- the logistics of developing a piece of unused land;
- calculating how much land you need;
- identifying who owns the land; and
- taking a strategic approach to assembling the site.
Legal tips for optimising the sale value of commercial property
- how to make your property more appealing to optimise return;
- selling a property as an investment;
- considerations when selling a vacant property; and
- identifying key problems before they arise.
Can I change the use of my business premises?
- making the best use of commercial real estate;
- new flexibility and changes to planning law;
- contractual limits in leases and mortgages; and
- using a solicitor to negotiate a change of use.
Exiting your commercial lease – what are your options?
- exercising a break clause with attached conditions;
- negotiating the surrender of a commercial lease;
- finding a new tenant through assignment or underletting; and
- the importance of engaging a solicitor to help avoid pitfalls.