Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the corporate and commercial law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
How green is your supply chain
- who wants your business to become greener?
- evaluating your green supply chain;
- carbon offsetting alternatives to improve sustainability; and
- contractual implications for suppliers, clients and customers.
Success in outsourcing key services
procurement checks for assessing suitability of a company;
- negotiating terms of the commercial arrangement;
contract performance and scheduling reviews; and
- remedies for underperformance or if something goes wrong.
Setting up in business as a partnership
- the common features of all partnerships;
- choosing which partnership type is best for your business;
- pros and cons of the various types of partnerships; and
- setting up a partnership agreement.
Intellectual property licensing and negotiating your first deal
- what is an IP licence?
- what are the key benefits of IP licensing?
- potential pros and cons of entering into an agreement; and
- how to ensure that your IP continues to be protected.
Risks and rewards with a personal guarantee
- why might you need to agree to a personal guarantee?
- why is a personal guarantee required?
- potental pitfalls and risks of signing; and
- examples of important clauses in personal guarantees.
Buying an asset-based business - what to look out for
- key things to consider before buying a business;
- exploring the reasons for the sale;
- reviewing trading accounts, forecasts and major contracts; and
- how a solicitor can help with company sales and acquisitions.