Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the corporate and commercial law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
The key legal issues to take you from start up to scale up
- core legal issues to consider when scaling up your business;
- securing legal structure and defining trading terms;
- compliance with privacy and data protection regulations; and
- reviewing supplier contracts and capacity.
Update your commercial contracts for the post-Brexit regime
- key issues to consider when auditing and assessing contracts;
- which types of contracts should be reviewed in the audit;
- examples of key contract provisions to review; and
- how a solicitor can future-proof commercial contracts.
Is an MBI or MBO a good move for your business?
- the key distinctions between the two strategies;
- when a business may benefit from either an MBO or an MBI;
- establishing how personal interests align with the long-term strategy of the business; and
- identifying what action is needed to get the business ready.
New year, new business structure?
- adapting to the changing business landscape in the face of Covid-19 and Brexit;
- key factors to consider when restructuring;
- deciding which structure will suit your business; and
- the benefits of hiving off your business and bespoke arrangements.
Acquisition opportunities among distressed businesses
- understanding the nature of the distress and evaluating ROI;
- deciding whether to purchase assets or take a share in the equity;
- acquisition opportunities pre-insolvency; and
- opportunities for acquisition post-insolvency.
Data protection reminder in the age of track and trace
- a reminder of GDPR regulations for businesses;
- how to approach data collection for contract tracing;
- key privacy issues to consider to ensure compliance;
- ensuring suitable measures and procedures are put in place.