Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the corporate and commercial law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Covid-19 and making changes to payment processing
- key considerations for contactless payments;
- reviewing contracts with your payment processor;
- implications for customer's data and privacy; and
- checking for price changes and potential savings.
Coronavirus: e-commerce and amending delivery and refund policies
- potential changes to delivery policies;
- implications for refund and returns policy;
- handling returned goods for resale; and
- updating disclaimers related to order fulfillment.
Are your contracts fit for purpose in the post-coronavirus world?
- the changing business environment, and the new normal;
- reviewing recently agreed arrangements and contracts;
- reviewing temporary concessions on longstanding agreements; and
- futureproofing all contracts with a pandemic clause.
Risk management by company directors during the COVID-19 crisis
- ensuring the safety of employees;
- ensuring your company's continued survival;
- dealing with a company on the brink of collapse; and
- can your business decisions stand up to scrutiny?
Coronavirus FAQs for company and commercial issues
- the impact of coronavirus on businesses;
- implications of the Coronavirus Act 2020;
- advice on existing business contracts; and
- the security risks of homeworking.
Should I agree to an earn out when selling my business?
- what is an earn out agreement?
- planning your exit strategy;
- the benefits of taking an earn out; and
- disadvantages and risks of an earn out.