Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the corporate and commercial law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Secrets of success in manufacturing agreements
- clarifying requirements with pre-contract checks;
- protecting your brand from potential risk;
- legal pitfalls when drawing up a legal contract; and
- building a successful relationship with your manufacturer.
Clearing skeletons from the cupboard when selling a company
- preparing for the due diligence process;
- eliminating any potential risk factors;
- identifying areas of your business likely to be scruitinised; and
- the benefits of seeking early legal advice.
Mind the risk gap - best practice when using subcontractors
- putting in place a comprehensive subcontractor agreement;
- making sure the contract covers back-to-back risks;
- key terms and conditions to consider;
- how using a commercial solicitor can help protect your business.
The key legal issues to take you from start up to scale up
- core legal issues to consider when scaling up your business;
- securing legal structure and defining trading terms;
- compliance with privacy and data protection regulations; and
- reviewing supplier contracts and capacity.
Update your commercial contracts for the post-Brexit regime
- key issues to consider when auditing and assessing contracts;
- which types of contracts should be reviewed in the audit;
- examples of key contract provisions to review; and
- how a solicitor can future-proof commercial contracts.
Is an MBI or MBO a good move for your business?
- the key distinctions between the two strategies;
- when a business may benefit from either an MBO or an MBI;
- aligning personal interests with the business strategy; and
- identifying what action is needed to get the business ready.