Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample.
Previous legal topics
Examples of the corporate and commercial law topics issued to our subscribers over the last six months include:
Should you drag along or tag along as an investor?
- what are tag along rights?
- what are drag along rights?
- advantages and disadvantages; and
- negotiation tips to secure an equitable exit.
Planning for success in a partnership merger
- analysis of the two businesses merging;
- commercial and logistical issues to consider;
- legal considerations for a merger; and
- what documentation you will need to review.
Could a trade mark protect your business on social media?
- how a trade mark can help protect your brand;
- dealing with impersonation and fake online accounts;
- using your brand name as a hashtag; and
- is trade mark registration the right choice for your business?
Buying shares in a business - what to look our for
- investment as part of business growth strategy;
- commercial considerations and due diliigence;
- personal considerations, including tax position; and
- documentation needed for share purchase.
Pitfalls to avoid when commissioning bespoke software
benefits of commissioning bespoke software;
- risks of not seeking legal advice at an early stage;
ownership of intellectual property rights; and
negotiating personalised terms in your contract.
Understanding crowdfunding as a business financing option
- what is crowdfunding?
- an overview of the main types of crowdfunding;
- advantages and disadvantages of using crowdfunding; and
- legal issues to consider with your solicitor.