Topical legal content articles for marketing company & commercial law
Attracting new business clients is essential for any ambitious law firm, but when you are busy buying or selling companies or negotiating trading agreements, it can be hard to find the time to write marketing articles.
A monthly subscription to the corporate and commercial law articles from the Berners legal content library will ensure that you have all the marketing content that your law firm needs to keep your website up to date, populate client newsletters and provide topical material for social media.
We get fantastic feedback from our clients about the quality of our legal content, so why not take a look and request a free sample and price list.
Forthcoming legal topics
By way of example, the corporate and commercial law topics planned over the next few months will cover:
The value of an NDA in keeping pre-contract negotiations confidential
- do you need a mutual or unilateral NDA;
- defining the confidential information;
- who is bound by the NDA; and
- how long the NDA stays in force.
- the strategic importance of a bespoke agreement;
- typical terms to negotiate;
- taking into account intellectual property and confidentiality; and
- setting out remedies for breaches.
Choosing a partnership structure
- unincorporated partnerships;
- limited company partnerships;
- limited liability partnerships; and
- the benefits and disadvantages.