Employment law marketing resources
Employment law is constantly changing and developing, which can make it difficult for busy law firms to keep on top of their marketing material. Yet it is because of these regular developments that it has to be kept updated – if it is not, you run the risk of looking irrelevant and inexperienced.
At Berners Marketing we make sure that your employment law marketing resources are kept fresh and relevant for your clients. We have had great success supporting employment law solicitors maintain content rich, up-to-date marketing material that is bespoke to them.
Employment law facts and figures cards
Our quality employment law facts and figures cards are produced annually, providing a reliable and current reference guide for your clients. Written by qualified and experienced lawyers, they are handy marketing resource for every employment solicitor.
What they can do for you:
- keep your name in front of commercial clients and contacts;
- show your clients you are helpful and proactive when competition in legal services is so high;
- make a high quality addition to your marketing material: either chose from our six cover options or submit your own artwork and we can create bespoke cards to fit your brand identity; and
- communicate and keep in touch with your clients with ease by taking advantage of our electronic cards (PDF or HTML).
Employers are always worried about the tricky world of employment law, which is why these employment facts and figures cards are such as asset – and success – for the firms we work with.
Employment law update articles
Your commercial clients expect you to keep them in the loop about changes in their sector. The regularity and complexity of these changes can however, prove a challenge when producing your marketing material. How do you explain the changes let alone keep you clients updated so regularly?
Our monthly updated articles have proven to be a successful solution for many of our clients, which are created with the knowledge of our qualified expert lawyers in employment law.
How it works:
- we commission regular articles from our expert lawyers that contain the latest developments in this niche sector;
- these can then be tailored and moulded to your firm; and
- as part of your long term marketing strategy, our month-by-month employment law update articles will prove valuable – saving you time and resources better spent elsewhere.
Let us take responsibility for keeping your clients updated on employment law and you can spend your time on doing what you do best.
For a confidential and informal discussion, without obligation, please call us or email email@example.com.