Email marketing for solicitors and law firms
Many of our clients are reaping considerable benefits from embracing email marketing. Whilst there is still a place for printed newsletters in the communications strategy, particularly for private clients, email marketing can reduce print quantities and therefore the costs of print, postage and fulfilment.
E-news is more environmentally friendly and yields additional benefits:
- speed – it is possible to produce an e-bulletin within a couple of hours if there is a hot topic;
- frequency – you can resend if there has been a low open-rate;
- interaction – you can drive traffic to web pages via links, attach downloads, create forms and questionnaires;
- information – you obtain detailed statistics and information regarding the recipients; and
- feedback – is almost instant, enabling you to cleanse your database and adjust content.
Depending on your resources, we can train a member of your team to use the software or we can create and manage campaigns on your behalf.
To request a demonstration
The best way to appreciate how email marketing can work for you is to have a demonstration. We can do this online, all you need is access to the internet, and a cup of coffee.
For a confidential and informal discussion, without obligation, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.