Veterans, traditionalists and baby boomers – take care marketing to older clients (first published in PS magazine by The Law Society)
23rd January, 2019
Given that none of us feel old, should we segment our target market by age? And if so, is it necessary to adapt our marketing for older clients?
There are currently over 15.3 million people aged 60 or over in the UK, but that does not mean you should adopt a clichéd and outdated marketing methods when promoting your legal services to private clients.
Sue Bramall gives some insightful advice on how to get your marketing right for older clients. In this article she discusses:
- understanding your target audience;
- adapting your marketing strategy for older generations;
- considering the accessibility of your offices;
- common clichés to avoid in marketing; and
- key messages to convey through your brand and marketing materials.