Promote your residential conveyancing services with our latest legal content – Autumn 2018
1st October, 2018
There are new legal articles to promote your residential conveyancing services available from our content library.
These article topics include:
Changes to rules on houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs)
- definition of an HMO;
- managing a property classed as an HMO;
- licensing and regulations;
- changes in rules on possession; and
- possible sanctions resulting from lack of compliance.
Buying a retirement property
- growth in options available;
- funding considerations;
- leasehold issues;
- service charge and exit charges, issues specific to retirement homes;
- restrictions and issues on resale.
Getting your house ready to put on the market in the new year
- research the best time to sell is after Christmas;
- top tips for making it more attractive to maximise value;
- choose the right advisors with local knowledge;
- startthe conveyancing process and get your paperwork in order; and
- do not be pushed onto a remote panel firm.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.