Promote your business dispute resolution services with our spring crop of legal content
15th March, 2019
Let your clients know that your fee earners are at the top of their game with our post-code exclusive legal content aimed at attracting new business for your business dispute resolution team.
We take away the hassle of keeping your firm’s blog updated, so your solicitors have more time to work on their case load and gain new clients.
Topics available include:
Are directors personally liable for debts?
- exceptions to rule against personal liability;
- outline of the case example Palmer Birch v Lloyd;
- the role of early legal advice; and
- keeping disputes out of court.
Key considerations if your business is going into mediation
- tips to approaching mediation and protecting your business;
- several important factors which can often make or break a mediation;
- choosing the right mediator; and
- deciding when it is time to settle and reaching a compromise.
Common causes of board room disputes
- boardroom disputes and the detrimental effect on a company’s success;
- avoiding disputes to save money and time;
- the most common causes that could affect you; and
- how a solicitor can help in these situations.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.