Our legal articles - a practical solution to keep your commercial property blog up-to-date this summer
1st August, 2019
Between summer holidays and long lunches in the park, the blog section of your law firm’s website may be looking a little neglected as the weather heats up.
But our legal authors have been busy at their desks and lifted the burden. These legal content articles are a practical solution, so your fee-earners can enjoy the sunshine while still reaching out to existing and potential clients.
Here are the new articles we have available this month:
Understanding the insurance provisions in your lease
- their role in claiming insurance if your property is damaged;
- the obligations of the landlord and tenant;
- rent arrangements during reinstatement of the property; and
- what to do in the event damage is caused by uninsured risks.
Taking your first commercial lease
- choosing the type of premises for your business;
- deciding on the length of the lease;
- negotiating rent and other costs; and
- your obligations as a tenant.
Dealing with restrictive covenants on land
- what are restrictive covenants;
- the possible penalties for committing a breach;
- checking whether a covenant is still enforcable; and
- options for challenging a restrictive covenant.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.