New residential property content for your website and newsletters
15th February, 2019
Looking for informative and topical content so your solicitors can promote their conveyancing services? We’ve put together a new batch of residential property articles which is optimised for SEO and ready to be personalised to your solicitors.
The latest topics include:
An update to the ‘Help to Buy’ scheme
- how the scheme works;
- pros and cons of the scheme;
- key things to look out for; and
- getting the right advice.
Choosing the best conveyancer - conveyancing factories
- what is a ‘conveyancing factory’;
- problems with conveyancing factories;
- lower prices reflect lower quality; and
- the impacts of pricing transparency.
Development proposals and your local authority search
- what a local authority search typically includes;
- recent case examples where a local authority may be insufficient;
- detailed planning searches and additional enquiries; and
- safeguarding your purchase.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.