Legal articles for marketing your wills and probate services – Autumn 2017
16th October, 2017
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors promote their wills and probate services
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors to market their wills and probate services include the following titles and information:
Worried about the tax bill when you die? Lifetime planning could help
- overview of inheritance tax rules;
- availability of exemptions and allowances for lifetime gifts;
- potentially exempt transfers; and
- interplay with capital gains tax.
Memory fading? Act now to make a will
- how mental capacity is assessed;
- role of medical professionals;
- need to act quickly before capacity is lost;
- role of statutory wills; and
- how lasting powers of attorney may help.
Protecting the family home: new inheritance tax rules explained
- overview of the new main residence nil-rate band rule;
- qualifying criteria;
- factors to consider; and
- position of co-owners.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.