Legal articles for marketing your residential property services – Spring 2018
1st February, 2018
Our latest titles to help law firms to market their residential property services include: Comparing conveyancing quotes; Boundaries and rights of access: knowing where you stand; and Equity release: golden opportunity or poisoned chalice?
Our latest batch of residential property articles to help solicitors promote their conveyancing services will feature the following topics for Spring 2018:
Comparing conveyancing quotes
- type of service: personal versus online;
- accessibility and importance of local knowledge;
- pricing structure and transparency in charging; and
- importance of reputation and word of mouth endorsement.
Boundaries and rights of access: knowing where you stand
- how boundary lines are set;
- how rights of access are created;
- options where official documents are wrong; and
- what to do in the event of a dispute.
Equity release: golden opportunity or poisoned chalice?
- how equity release schemes work;
- advantages and disadvantages;
- tax implications; and
- impact on inheritance.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.