Legal articles for marketing your commercial dispute resolution services - Winter 2017
15th November, 2017
Commercial dispute legal articles to help solicitors promote their commercial dispute resolution services
To help solicitors promote their commercial dispute resolution services, our latest collection of legal articles for marketing will include:
Injunctions: a protective shield when your business is threatened:
- role of injunctions;
- criterion that need to be met;
- application process explained; and
- risks and burden of cross-undertaking in damages.
Cash flow warning: new rules mean the recovery of debts from individuals may take longer:
- need for a more detailed letter of claim before court proceedings can be issued;
- new, longer drawn-out reply process;
- consequences of failure to comply with new rules; and
- practical steps to mitigate impact.
Business rates revaluation: a financial ticking time bomb
- efficiency and restructuring options to help businesses in financial difficulty because of rates revaluation;
- exemptions and reliefs that could help;
- appeals process; and
- access to local discretionary fund.
Business disputes: guide to avoiding court:
- role of negotiation;
- how an independent mediator could help;
- role of arbitration; and
- need to view litigation as route of last resort.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high-quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.