Law firm marketing content for commercial dispute resolution – Autumn 2018
15th October, 2018
Looking forward over the next three months, our legal authors and copywriters have planned to cover the following current legal topics to ensure that your law firm website remains fresh and appealing to potential new clients.
The topics will cover:
Common causes of disputes in SME construction projects
- avoiding the ‘Carillion factor’ when negotiating contracts;
- understanding the payment mechanism in contracts;
- managing expectations in variation to the scope of works;
- understanding the dispute resolution clauses; and
- resolving disputes without incurring significant legal costs.
- assessing whether your accountant was negligent.
- your accountant’s duty;
- quantifying financial loss; and
- time limits when bringing a claim.
Onlinefraud: protecting your business
- types of business being targeted, and common methods used;
- impact of online fraud on business;
- practical steps you can take to minimise fraudulent activity; and
- how a solicitor can help when you have been the victim of fraud.
Contact us for more information about ourand for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.