Latest legal articles to promote commercial property services - Summer 2018
1st August, 2018
The latest additions to our content library offers advice to both tenants and landlords and will help solicitors promote their commercial property services.
The titles include:
Tenant company voluntary arrangement: impact on landlord
- review of proposals;
- factors in favour of approving or rejecting a CVA;
- likely impact on landlords; and
- alternatives to the CVA route.
Occupier's liability: your duties explained
- duty to neighbours;
- duty to visitors;
- duty to trespassers; and
- extra duties imposed on landlords.
Landlord consent to assignment
- importance of lease date;
- when you can say no and when you should say yes;
- need to act reasonably; and
- how reasonableness will be assessed.
Contact us for more information about our Legal Content Library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover. We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.