Keep your website up to speed this winter with our latest employment articles
1st November, 2018
With everyone busy making preparations for the end of the year, it can be difficult to find the time to update your law firm’s website.
Choose from our new legal content library articles which are a quick and easy solution to promote your employment services in the run up to the New Year. The topics will cover:
Reprieve for care sector after verdict on workers who sleep in
- why workers may not be entitled to the national minimum wage;
- understanding the significance of the verdict;
- what this will mean for employers of night staff; and
- what this will mean for rules on working hours and breaks.
Looking ahead: Brexit ‘no deal’ implications and changes to the law
- how will Brexit affect employment law;
- what will happen if a deal cannot be negotiated;
- how will the rights of EU workers be affected after Brexit; and
- will a ‘no deal’ affect the rights of EU citizens.
Holidays and holiday pay: what employers need to know
- how to calculate holiday pay;
- understanding holiday entitlement and when employees can take it;
- why you can no longer ‘roll-up’ holiday pay; and
- the change in rules for holiday pay for workers with irregular hours.
Contact us for more information about ourand for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.