Fresh spring content for commercial property services
1st March, 2019
Looking to give your commercial property practice area a boost this Spring?
Show your clients that your fee earners are experienced and knowledgeable with our informative legal content. We have new topics available in our content library that outline recent cases of interest and tackle some of the current issues in the commercial property sector.
Getting vacant possession of commercial property for redevelopment
- a case overview of S.Franses v The Cavendish Hotel;
- vacant possession under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- unconditional intention and opposing a tenant; and
- the impact on landlords and redevelopment plans.
Implications for landlord regarding new service charge codes from RICS
- a summary of the new service code charges;
- mandatory requirements and core principles;
- updating current leases to ensure compliance; and
- how to adhere to best practice guidelines.
Option or promotion agreement – which is best for land owners?
- ensuring you get the best possible return on its value;
- key features of option and promotion agreements;
- key differences of option and promotion agreements; and
- making a decision on which is right for you.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.