Fresh law firm content for the new year – promote your corporate and commercial legal services
1st January, 2019
Is your 2019 new year’s resolution to update your law firm’s blog more regularly?
We can take away the hassle of writing articles and ensure that your website is always looking fresh. Our content library articles showcase your law firm’s corporate and commercial services leaving you free to tackle the rest of your to do list.
The topics for this quarter will cover:
Can we help get your business out of financial difficulty?
- possible warning signs to look out for;
- how to stay on top of financial management;
- what to do if a potential problem is identified; and
- knowing when to seek help.
Buying a business – are you getting shares or assets?
- the importance of understanding what you are acquiring;
- what is a share purchase;
- what is an asset purchase; and
- protecting your position throughout a purchase.
What to consider when contemplating a private company merger
- outline of the common reasons why companies merge;
- the process involved in a merger;
- putting measures in place for legal structure, personnel and finance; and
- the importance of fully planning a merger.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.