Berners Marketing to attend the 2018 Small Firms Division annual conference - Leeds
24th September, 2018
On 4 October, Anjali Moss Content Manager at Berners Marketing will be attending the 2018 Small Firms Division annual half-day conference hosted by The Law Society in Leeds.
The conference will mainly explore the challenges faced by small firms, the hot topic of pricing transparency and a focus on legal ethics.
The keynote address will be from business coach Tim Browne and he will be discussing:
- how to manage the expectation of clients;
- how to demonstrate the value offered to clients; and
- how to juggle the multitude of tasks that come with running a business.
There will be two breakout sessions later in the day including ‘How GDPR affects small legal teams’. The session will be run by Peter Wright, managing director of DigitalLawUK and broadly covers the key elements of GDPR, privacy statements, terms of business and email and marketing consent.
Other speakers include:
- Chris Handford, director of regulatory policy at the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Paul Bennett, partner at Aaron and Partners;
- Richard Allen, senior consultant at Burcher Jennings; and
- Peter Wright, managing director of DigitalLawUK; and
- Vanessa Ugatti, author of True Worth.