Advise your clients with our residential property articles for Summer 2019
15th June, 2019
Help your clients plan for their future by providing them with some first-rate advice from your lawyers.
Whether they are looking to buy their next home or extend their current one, the articles from our legal content library will earn your clients trust and promote your residential conveyancing services.
The topics available in our library this quarter will cover:
Five problems with leases
- the underlying issue with leaseholds;
- the main problems associated, such as expensive service charges;
- proposals for reform by The Law Commission; and
- using an experienced solicitor to guide you through the steps.
Legal considerations when building a granny annex
- planning permission and development rights;
- complying with other legal building requirements;
- short and long-term tax considerations; and
- deciding ownership.
Selling a property at auction
- understanding the auction process;
- advantages and disadvantages of selling through auction;
- types of property best suited; and
- alternative methods for a quick sale.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.