8 May 2019 – Exploring knowledge management, marketing and business development with Sue Bramall and Hélène Russell
9th April, 2019
In May, Sue Bramall will be speaking at an event hosted by fellow Law Consultancy Network member Hélène Russell.
The talk will be focused on knowledge management – adding value and raising your profile.
When: Wednesday 8 May 2019, 12.30 – 14.30
Sue will be exploring the relationship between knowledge management, marketing and business development.
Topics for discussion will include:
- understanding business growth and commercial drivers;
- the difference between marketing and business development and its relevance to knowledge management;
- where knowledge management adds value to the business development pipeline;
- future gazing and market intelligence; and
- how to be confident about your successes.
For more information about this event and to book your place, please visit the eventbrite page.