The law firm website that (more than) pays its way
30th April 2014
Berners Marketing provides outsourced marketing to a number of law firms and, where management information systems allow, we always encourage the firms to track where all their new clients come from. This provides us with valuable feedback on which marketing initiatives are working, and helps us to decide where to focus scarce marketing resources.
Managing the firm’s website is a key part of the support that we provide. This covers a number of activities:
- liaising with the coders on any technical improvements;
- developing a content plan to achieve the top organic listings for the target keywords;
- working with fee-earners to produce the content required relating to team news, events and charity activities;
- supplying technical legal articles for business and private client law from the Berners content library; and
- using social media to drive traffic to the website.
This strategy has enabled the firm to secure page 1 positions for 64 search terms on Google, and this has translated into new instructions worth between 12 and 17 times the fee paid to Berners. We are rather proud of this return on investment!Back to Case Studies