Dove Mediation brand development and launch
15th November 2011
Sweeping changes to the justice system mean that family disputes arising from relationship breakdown are now encouraged to go to mediation where possible, as an alternative to the courts.
The family law team at Elliot Mather solicitors wished to launch a mediation service with a separate brand identity and its own website.
An analysis of the competition indicated that there was a clear opportunity for a high-quality branded mediation service in the region.
Berners Marketing provided comprehensive marketing support to the launch, including:
- proposing the name: Dove Mediation. Locally there was a geographic connection to Dove Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty in the Peak District, which combined with the symbolism of peace and reconciliation which can be achieved through mediation
- design of corporate logo, stationery range and business cards
- design and production of an 8 page A5 brochure and pop up display stand
- design and content of a bespoke website www.dovemediation.co.uk
- drafting and issuing the press release.
What the client says...
Julie Skill, Senior Solicitor and Family Mediator, Elliot Mather LLP commented:
Back to Case Studies
'The feedback that we have received regarding the Dove Logo and brocures has been very positive. We have been told from several sources that they are impressed with the quality. Thank you.'