Berners Marketing celebrates 15 years, from 2004 to 2019
11th October 2019
Win your own J-class (model) yacht and free legal articles for a year!
Berners Marketing has been providing marketing support and content since 2004. To celebrate 15 years of working with law firms, we are offering a chance to win a (38cm model) J-Class yacht and, if you are in England or Wales, a year’s supply of free legal articles from our Legal Content Library.
A year’s free legal content
Our Legal Content Library offers articles and client guides from eight areas of law. A winner from England or Wales will be eligible to receive one article per month from one of the eight practice areas to use on your firm’s website, social media platforms and in local publications. The articles will be supplied on a postcode exclusive basis so no other firm in your area will have the same content.
The closing date is 30 October 2019.
Terms & conditions
1. This draw is organised by Berners Marketing Ltd of 2B Stafford Street, Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6BH.
How to enter
2. Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4.Only one entry per lawyer or law firm marketing manager is permitted.
5. The closing date for entries is 30 October 2019, and entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
6. Berners Marketing will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all employees of law firms in England and Wales which are registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, except employees of Berners Marketing, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Berners Marketing may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
9. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a third party within one week of the prize draw or closing date.
11. The winner will receive details of the prize by email.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the draw and must provide a corporate email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Berners Marketing within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The decision of the managing director of Berners Marketing regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The name of the winner and their firm will be published on the Berners Marketing website within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
16. Berners Marketing Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Berners Marketing Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Berners Marketing Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
19. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used to administer the competition.
20. This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.Back to Blog
Keep up to date
Sign up for all the latest information from Berners Marketing.
Legal marketing topics
- AI & big data 3
- Book review 5
- Content strategy 16
- Contact data 4
- Diversity 1
- E-marketing 0
- GDPR 1
- IDAHO workflow 3
- International 3
- Internet search results 5
- Knowledge management 3
- Law Consultancy Network 5
- Law firm directories 1
- Law firm marketing 29
- Law firm mergers 0
- Law firm start-ups 1
- Law firm websites 7
- Legal content 14
- Legal market research 12
- Legal newsletters 2
- Marketing budgets 1
- Marketing plans 6
- Marketing strategy 27
- Photography 2
- Team 20
- Time management 1
- Writing tips 10
- Employment Law 2
- Residential property 1