Carrie studied English and American Literatures at Keele University and had previous experience in copywriting and digital marketing for a local agency before she joined the Berners team.
Content production and quality control are two extremely important elements of Carrie’s role. She supports the content manager to ensure that the content we are producing is accurate, edited to house style and covers the brief set for us by the client, promoting their services across all media types.
She also works to develop and plan marketing activities for the company and our clients, from working on website projects to creating key marketing materials.
Carrie's key responsibilities include:
- managing email campaigns;
- drafting publicity for fundraising and promotional events;
- maintaining and improving client websites, ensuring the highest levels of consistency and accuracy;
- sharing posts on social media accounts; and
- planning and executing a variety of marketing projects, including email campaigns.