Topical legal content for marketing employment law services
1st March, 2018
Our up-to-date and informative legal articles to help solicitors promote their employment law services will include the following titles over the next few months:
Case law round-up and April 2018 changes
- case law developments on the gig economy and holiday pay;
- increases in statutory rates of pay due in April;
- new tax rules on payments in lieu of notice; and
- changes to minimum auto-enrolment pension contributions.
Equal pay for equal work
- overview of the law on equal pay;
- risks if pay found to be unequal;
- cases where a disparity may be justified; and
- responding to requests for pay information.
Complying with new data protection rules beyond May 2018
- importance of ensuring policies and procedures are followed;
- need for a central register of all activity;
- what to do when employees join and leave; and
- ensuring lessons are learnt from breaches and near misses.
Contact us for more information about our Legal Content Library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.