Take the stress out of your content marketing strategy with our new commercial property articles
1st December, 2018
With Christmas and the holiday season just around the corner, your solicitors may have little time to update your law firm’s website. Why not let us help you out with some new articles in our content library for commercial property lawyers.
The topics will cover:
Houses in multiple occupation – new rules from October 2018
- outline of the new regulations for HMOs;
- what is a HMO;
- management and licensing of HMOs; and
- outline of sanctions for failure to comply with new regulations.
Empty commercial property – risk or opportunity?
- advice on checking mortgage and insurance obligations;
- financial impact and business rates;
- concerns over squatters and illegal use of the premises; and
- alternative options for using your empty commercial property.
Forfeiting a lease on commercial property
- what is forfeiture and why it may be useful;
- how to exercise the right to forfeit and start proceedings;
- factors to bear in mind when considering forfeiting a lease; and
- understanding what could happen if relief is granted.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.