Legal articles for marketing your family law services – Spring 2018
9th January, 2018
Family law articles to help solicitors promote their family law services
The following topical legal articles are planned to help solicitors in marketing their family law services over the next few months:
The importance of privacy when a family dispute goes to court
- who is allowed to attend family proceedings
- who you can discuss case details with
- rules on press reporting
- the dangers of sharing information on social media.
The dangers of DIY divorce
- why divorce forms are harder to complete that they appear
- the desirability of resolving financial issues at the same time
- the need for specialist advice when agreeing arrangements for children
- accessing help to prevent violence and harassment.
The legal rights of cohabitees
- rights when unmarried couples separate
- determining who gets the house
- financial support and pension entitlement
- the rules when one of you die.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.