Legal articles for marketing your family law services – Autumn 2017
1st August, 2017
Our latest legal articles for law firms to promote family law services
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors market their family law services includes the following titles:
Living together but unmarried? Know your rights
- overview of general legal position of cohabitees;
- what will happen to your home if you decide to separate;
- financial support and pension rights; and
- position if your partner dies with or without a will.
How can I stop my former partner threatening or harassing me?
- informal options;
- formal warnings;
- court order for non-molestation, occupation and prohibited steps; and
- consequences if behaviour continues.
Options if your ex is trying to turn the children against you
- negotiation through a lawyer;
- court intervention;
- importance of the welfare of children; and
- possible court orders.
Dealing with a family business on divorce
- circumstances when a family business may be vulnerable;
- steps you can take to protect the business going;
- steps to consider before divorce; and
- how the business will be valued when assets are split.
Click here for more information on our content library service for law firms and details of the other practice areas which we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms for:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.