Legal articles for marketing your employment law services
1st February, 2019
Our latest content will help your fee earners to promote their employment law services while simultaneously boosting your firm’s SEO ranking, attracting new clients to your website.
Articles for the next few months include:
Dealing with employee grievances
- importance of treating grievances seriously;
- how to deal with a grievance;
- compliance with the ACAS code; and
- disciplinary procedures.
Are you liable for all the misdemeanours of your employees?
- dealing with discrimination and harassment;
- employees causing harm to others;
- liability for self-employed contractors; and
- protecting your business in the event of a claim.
An employer’s guide to using agency workers
- agency workers’ rights;
- penalties for avoidance of rights;
- liability and protecting your business against claims; and
- changes to the law regarding agency workers.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.