Legal articles for marketing your employment law services - Winter 2017
8th December, 2017
Employment law articles to help solicitors promote their employment law services
To help solicitors promote their employment law services, here is our newest batch of legal article topics and what they will cover:
Challenges of the festive season: an employer's survival guide:
- how to handle an increase in holiday requests;
- dealing with travel disruption and snow days;
- making sure the Christmas party goes without a hitch; and
- preventing and tackling the misuse of social media.
An employer's guide to dealing with sexual harassment in the workplace:
- how to respond to informal and formal complaints;
- dealing with the alleged perpetrator;
- carrying out investigations; and
- avoiding and defending harassment claims.
Resolving workplace disputes: the role of protected conversations and settlement agreements:
- without prejudice discussions and protected conversations: the differences explained;
- role of settlement agreements;
- legal requirements for a settlement agreement to be binding; and
- suggested terms to be included in any compromise.
Flexible-working: making it work for your business:
- circumstances in which flexible working may be appropriate;
- flexible workers' rights;
- how to deal with pro-rated wages, benefits packages and annual leave; and
- what happens in a redundancy situation.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.