Legal articles for marketing your corporate and commercial services – Autumn 2017
2nd November, 2017
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors promote their corporate and commercial services
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors to market their corporate and commercial services include the following titles and information:
General Data Protection Regulation: overview of new rules
- new rights for individuals;
- new obligations for businesses;
- rules on processing on the basis of consent;
- extension of the definition of 'personal data';
- rights to rectification and erasure; and
- changes needed to processes and procedures.
Quick-guide to outsourcing
- heads of terms in contract;
- services and standards;
- obligations and responsibilities;
- duration; and
Business contracts: how to limit liability
- extent to which liability can be excluded;
- extent to which liability can be limited;
- rules on unfair terms;
- definition of loss; and
- scope of recovery.
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.