Legal articles for marketing your commercial property services – Autumn 2017
12th September, 2017
Our latest crop of legal articles to help solicitors promote their commercial property services
Our latest crop of articles to help solicitors to market their commercial property services include the following titles and information:
Tenant guarantees: worth the paper their written on?
- why a guarantee might be required;
- how variations and alterations to lease terms may cancel a guarantee;
- difficulties that can arise if the lease needs to be assigned;
- how an authorised guarantee agreement may help; and
- importance of taking legal advice to ensure guarantees remain valid.
Sellers beware: answers to pre-contract enquiries matter
- purpose of pre-contract enquiries in commercial property sales;
- need to disclose things you should be aware of as well as things you know;
- potential for liability for misrepresentation if fail to give full disclosure; and
- need to involve professional advisers from the outset.
Commercial rent arrears: how to get your money back
- overview of the commercial rent arrears recovery scheme;
- use of rent deposit;
- calling-in guarantee agreements; and
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.