Legal articles for marketing your civil dispute services - Winter 2017
1st December, 2017
Civil dispute legal articles to help solicitors promote their civil litigation and personal injury services
Our most recent selection of legal articles to help solicitors promote their civil litigation and personal injury services includes:
Faulty Christmas present or poor festive service? Know your consumer rights:
- rights in respect of faulty goods;
- rights in respect of poor service;
- problems posed by the purchase of digital content; and
- challenging unfair terms in contracts.
Can my landlord evict me?
- Why the answer depends on the type of tenancy you have;
- circumstances in which an eviction notice can be challenged;
- the role of the court; and
- self-help where eviction looms.
How to claim for holiday sickness following recent crackdown:
- tougher line being taken on claims;
- need to report to resort representative and gather verifiable evidence;
- importance of following up with an official complaint to tour operator and ABTA; and
- need to use specialist, reputable solicitor.
What to do if you have been injured at work:
- importance of reporting to employer and Health and Safety Executive, if appropriate;
- need to seek medical help and have injury documented;
- claims process; and
- likely outcomes in different scenarios
Contact us for more information about our content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.