Law firm content which gives your private clients peace of mind
15th January, 2019
Help your clients start their year positively by being prepared in all wills and probate matters. Our content library articles give key advice to clients and promotes your wills and probate services.
The topics available in our library this quarter will cover:
Tax planning for your inheritance
- why it is important to think about inheritance tax early;
- ways to reduce inheritance tax;
- how to properly make use of lifetime gift giving; and
- considering other tax implications, such as capital gains tax.
Valuing your estate for probate
- why an estate needs to be valued;
- how assets are valued by an executor;
- types of typical assets which can be valued; and
- how debts can impact the value of an estate.
Making a will with an extended family
- benefits of creating a will with a large extended family;
- getting your estate correctly valued;
- which family members are entitled to your estate; and
- legal implications for your family when there is no will.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.