Law firm content for your website to promote family legal services – Winter 2018
15th December, 2018
Around this time of year, family problems often come to a head. Provide your clients with some valuable advice about various legal issues that may arise over the Christmas period with our latest informative and topical legal articles.
The topics will cover:
When you want your grandchildren to live with you
- obtaining a child arrangements order;
- avoiding care proceedings and looking after child welfare;
- alternative options if the outcome is unsuccessful; and
- other orders to protect your grandchild.
Don’t let your divorce end up before the Supreme Court
- overview of Mills v Mills and Owens v Owens cases;
- implications of the cases if your divorce goes to court;
- making an appeal if the judgement is not in your favour; and
- other routes for a collaborative divorce, including mediation.
What rights do step-parents have after divorce?
- whether you have a right to see your step-child;
- obtaining rights for your step-child to live with you;
- taking into account the wishes and feelings of the child; and
- providing financial support for your step-child.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.