Heat up your content marketing strategy this winter with our civil disputes and personal injury articles
15th November, 2018
Our content library has some hot civil disputes and personal injury articles to keep your content marketing strategy and law firm’s website hot and up to date this winter.
The topics will cover:
Claiming compensation for botched dental treatment
- how to tell if dental treatment has been negligent;
- financial and emotional compensation;
- making a claim and the process involved; and
- the amount of compensation you can expect to receive.
Defects in new build properties: your rights explained
- what are your options if your new build has problems;
- how to complain to a developer;
- how to complain to a warranty provider; and
- seeking reimbursement for any costs.
Noisy neighbours – when festivities go beyond Christmas
- what can you do to resolve noise issues;
- whether the noise classed as a statutory nuisance;
- whether the noise classed as a private nuisance; and
- making a claim and evidence you would require.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.