Four new legal articles to promote your civil dispute resolution services
15th March, 2018
Our most recent legal articles to help solicitors promote their civil litigation and personal injury services include the following titles and information:
Claiming compensation for hearing loss
- your employer’s obligations;
- distinguishing between normal and harmful noise;
- signs that your hearing may have been damaged; and
- how to claim compensation.
What to do if hit by an uninsured driver
- need to find out whether insurance exists;
- importance of reporting to the police and your own insurer;
- claiming compensation from the Motor Insurance Bureau; and
- how to make a civil claim.
Challenging an eviction notice
- rules governing assured shorthold tenancies;
- when a challenge is not possible;
- when a challenge can be made; and
- how to enforce your rights.
Your rights if you have been the victim of fraud
- rights if fraud committed using a credit card;
- rights if defrauded through a bank or other financial institution;
- insurance policy cover; and
- claiming through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Contact us for more information about our Legal Content Library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.