Family Law: Legal content for your website and marketing – Spring 2018
25th April, 2018
To help solicitors promote their family law services, here are the titles of the legal articles which will be available over the next few months:
Can I share my spouse’s pension?
- when a pension can be shared;
- how pensions are valued;
- when a pension sharing order might be made; and
- the paperwork required.
Grandparents rights to see their grandchildren
- what rights of access grandparents have;
- how mediation can help broker a deal;
- when the court can be asked to intervene; and
- possible orders the court can make.
Enforcing financial orders in family proceedings
- options for enforcing payment of a lump sum;
- enforcing an order for the sale of the family home;
- the role of third party debt orders; and
- the use of attachment of earnings orders.
Contact us for more information about our Legal Content Library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and editing services.