Family law articles to keep your website up-to-date this summer
15th August, 2019
This month we have put together a group of informative articles relating to family law topics focusing on issues that may arise after separation.
Show your clients you can offer them expert advice and a caring, professional service with our latest legal content for your blog.
Topics available include:
Can I change the locks on my house after a separation?
- advice on agreeing access amicably;
- matrimonial access rights for married couples;
- cohabiting couples – deciding who owns the house; and
- actions to take in the event of harassment or violence.
Hearing the voice of the child when parents separate
- protecting the child’s best interests;
- the role of CAFCASS;
- the process of recording the child’s views; and
- instances where a solicitor will be appointed on their behalf.
What to expect during mediation following separation
- the role of the mediator;
- the keys steps of the mediation process;
- deciding whether mediation is the right choice for you; and
- formalising decisions made as a result of mediation.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.