Content to promote your family law services
1st April, 2019
If you need help promoting your family law services, why not let our authors write your legal content for you? This will free up your time to focus on your clients.
Here are the topics from our content library for this quarter:
Help to resolve decisions about your children
- common disagreements relating to children;
- how mediation can help you reach an agreement;
- options when mediation is unsuccessful; and
- the various levels of intervention by the court.
Benefits of a clean break order
- the importance of a clean break order after divorce;
- risks of not putting a financial agreement in place;
- useful case examples; and
- possible conditions of the court.
Relocating with a child after separation
- factors to consider for the welfare of your child;
- the importance of fully planning the relocation;
- advice on seeking consent from a former partner; and
- the role of a solicitor and how they can help.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.