Advise your business clients this summer with our commercial litigation articles
1st July, 2019
Give your fee earners a break over the summer with our latest business dispute articles.
We provide content for your law firm’s blog, so your lawyers can focus on their clients. The topics available in our library this quarter will cover:
How to avoid a dispute arising from bailment
- the definition of bailment;
- the obligations of a relationship involving bailment;
- disputes through breach of obligations; and
- remedies after making a claim.
Company options if a director breaches their statutory duties
- actions to take in suspicion of a breach;
- types of breaches;
- when to go to court; and
- insolvency arrangements.
Using insolvency proceedings to recover a business debt
- the insolvency process;
- instigating proceedings against a debtor;
- the impact of a statutory demand; and
- leverage of a winding up order.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.